building a house for my gecko's

hi im confused! lol
I've got the polystrene I've shaped everything got the glue and glued it, painted it but cant find anywhere any non toxic sealer? and the shields all won't let me buy as im from the uk?
would u sell one of urs to me?

I've heard of people from the UK using a glue/sealent called PVA. Research that, of course -any pond sealer would work.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Haunted house model.